X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ted Clore
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.6.x

User Name problem

If a User has visited my forum and is listed as a User that has been on line, I get the following error message if I click on their name to see their profile.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function blog_online_location_preprocess() in /*********/**********/public_html/forums/includes/functions_online.php(1366) : eval()'d code on line 6

Any ideas as to what may be causing the error?

Thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That function is defined in 'includes/blog_plugin_online.php'. You are missing that file and/or you have not done a proper Blog upgrade.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Ted Clore
      • Nov 2006
      • 3.6.x

OK, I'll reinstall.

Comment

• Ted Clore
        • Nov 2006
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        That function is defined in 'includes/blog_plugin_online.php'. You are missing that file and/or you have not done a proper Blog upgrade.
        After reinstalling and checking to make sure the files are in the directory, same problem.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          • Jul 2000

Then reinstall the Blog.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Ted Clore
            • Nov 2006
            • 3.6.x

Then reinstall the Blog.
            I did, same thing. I have reinstalled Vbulleting 3.8.0 and Blogs 2.0.0. I have turned off all add-on's. Same thing. I have reinstalled most of the add-on's to updated versions, same thing. BTW I don't have a lot of add-on's.

I am puzzled.

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

I honestly don't see how you can get that error with that files uploaded and a good install. Try disabling your other add-ons. Maybe one of them is interfering with this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Ted Clore
                • Nov 2006
                • 3.6.x

I honestly don't see how you can get that error with that files uploaded and a good install. Try disabling your other add-ons. Maybe one of them is interfering with this.
                BTW, thanks for your suggestions and help Steve. I appreciate it very much.

I'll be back.

Comment

• Ted Clore
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3.6.x

Ahh Haa!!! That is the problem. I have an add-on called CES Vault Wiki, and when that is disabled the feature works fine.

I will get a hold of the author of the software and let him know there is a bug.

Thank you very much, Steve.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...